Lake District Cottages
We believe that the Lake District is the best holiday location in Britain, and that it really does have something for you, no matter who you are. That's why we have such a wide variety of cottages on offer.
A self-catering cottage is the best place to stay and experience the Lakes. You have complete freedom over what to have and when to have it, which means that there are no problems when it comes to dealing with fussy eaters, and you can stay out as long as you like, really making the most of your time away.
Across the Lake District, Lakelovers cottages are scattered from Cartmel to Coniston and beyond, each one holding something new to discover, and there is so much choice that no two trips will ever be the same.
- Family Friendly Cottages - These cottages are perfect for spending some quality time with the family, whilst making sure no one gets bored. Many of these cottages contain games consoles, games rooms or a selection of traditional board games, to make sure there's plenty of entertainment for all.
- Dog Friendly Cottages - Can't bear to leave the hound at home? We have a range of cottages which are dog-friendly, and dogs stay free. Perfect for teaching the kids about pet ownership and the responsibility that you must make provision for the puppy when on holiday.
- Luxury 5* Cottages - These are the absolute creme de la creme of the Lake District, and you will find no finer places to stay. Sumptuously decorated and luxuriously appointed, a 5 star cottage is the ultimate getaway experience.
- Short Breaks - Many of our cottages are available for three night minimum stays, which make them perfect for a short break when you just need a little time to breathe.
- Inclusive Leisure Clubs - Ideal for the ultimate relaxation holiday. Indulge in the Jacuzzi and see the fabulous sights of the Lake District out the window. Return to everyday completely refreshed and invigorated.
- Wi-Fi Access - When you are in need of a change of scenery but don't have the time to completely disconnect from the office, or if you have a sulking teenager who refuses to play snap with the family, these cottages with high speed Wi-Fi access are perfect to maintain balance.
- Lake Access - Really make the most of the location of your holiday with private lake access. Whether you want to see the birds which inhabit the area, or boating is your preferred form of exercise, you won't have to go more than a few meters from your cottage door when you have immediate access to the lakes.
Garden Cottage occupies a truly romantic rural setting close to Ambleside village providing a gorgeous and enchanting Lakeland hideaway with contemporary flair. Escape together and soak up the atmosph... View Property >
This pretty courtyard country cottage nestles in a peaceful backwater just off the absolute heart of picturesque and bustling Ambleside village. Warm in character yet contemporary in style, we a... View Property >
In a countryside setting only 10 minutes from Bowness and Lake Windermere, the historic Starnthwaite Ghyll mill house has been tastefully converted into a special complex of character cottages. Deligh... View Property >
This gorgeous contemporary Lakeland cottage occupies a simply perfect setting with breathtaking views in every direction. The sophisticated interior is warmed by a traditional woodburing stove, furnis... View Property >
Sheenfell is a detached Lakeland property occupying a perfect and peaceful conservation setting just above the ever popular village of Ambleside only a 5 minute stroll from the lively centre itself. T... View Property >
This wonderful converted barn is part of a converted coach house and stables, a couple of miles from Ambleside village and a 2 minute stroll from 'Brockhole', the National Park Visitor Centr... View Property >
A breathtaking Lakeland residence, embracing the magic of it's secluded riverside location in the Troutbeck Valley, but still only a few miles from Lake Windermere and Ambleside village. Spacious, ele... View Property >
This handsome contemporary and aptly named Lakeland property commands breathtaking panoramic views over Coniston Water from literally every room and truly enjoys the very best of both worlds; walking... View Property >
Blue Hill Park is a 'state of the art' sophisticated ground floor apartment forming part of this modern select development on the slopes of Wansfell yet only 10 minute's stroll from the vibrant centre... View Property >
All the romance of a traditional Lakeland cottage, luxuriously restored in chic country house style and nestling in a queit backwater just off the centre of this popular village. Every room feels spec... View Property >