Lake District Cottages
We believe that the Lake District is the best holiday location in Britain, and that it really does have something for you, no matter who you are. That's why we have such a wide variety of cottages on offer.
A self-catering cottage is the best place to stay and experience the Lakes. You have complete freedom over what to have and when to have it, which means that there are no problems when it comes to dealing with fussy eaters, and you can stay out as long as you like, really making the most of your time away.
Across the Lake District, Lakelovers cottages are scattered from Cartmel to Coniston and beyond, each one holding something new to discover, and there is so much choice that no two trips will ever be the same.
- Family Friendly Cottages - These cottages are perfect for spending some quality time with the family, whilst making sure no one gets bored. Many of these cottages contain games consoles, games rooms or a selection of traditional board games, to make sure there's plenty of entertainment for all.
- Dog Friendly Cottages - Can't bear to leave the hound at home? We have a range of cottages which are dog-friendly, and dogs stay free. Perfect for teaching the kids about pet ownership and the responsibility that you must make provision for the puppy when on holiday.
- Luxury 5* Cottages - These are the absolute creme de la creme of the Lake District, and you will find no finer places to stay. Sumptuously decorated and luxuriously appointed, a 5 star cottage is the ultimate getaway experience.
- Short Breaks - Many of our cottages are available for three night minimum stays, which make them perfect for a short break when you just need a little time to breathe.
- Inclusive Leisure Clubs - Ideal for the ultimate relaxation holiday. Indulge in the Jacuzzi and see the fabulous sights of the Lake District out the window. Return to everyday completely refreshed and invigorated.
- Wi-Fi Access - When you are in need of a change of scenery but don't have the time to completely disconnect from the office, or if you have a sulking teenager who refuses to play snap with the family, these cottages with high speed Wi-Fi access are perfect to maintain balance.
- Lake Access - Really make the most of the location of your holiday with private lake access. Whether you want to see the birds which inhabit the area, or boating is your preferred form of exercise, you won't have to go more than a few meters from your cottage door when you have immediate access to the lakes.
The height of Lake District luxury, with breathtaking views over Lake Windermere and a prestigious location on the edges of cosmopolitan Ambleside village. Relax together in outstanding living space,... View Property >
This luxurious 5 Star Gold awarded environmentally friendly detached barn conversion occupies a sublime setting close to the southern tip of Lake Windermere, set within 400 acres of glorious grounds i... View Property >
This detached 17th century Lakeland barn conversion occupies a sublime setting within gorgeous countryside close to the southern tip of Lake Windermere, found in the sleepy and picturesque hamlet of F... View Property >
Hunters Moon offers a reduction of £50 for two people using one bedroom. This is an outstanding, uniquely designed property in a very tranquil setting, nestling on the edge of private woodland (... View Property >
The beautifully presented first floor studio apartment is set within an original Lakeland stables, occupying a peaceful yet central position within this ever popular lakeside village destination.This... View Property >
All the romance of a traditional Lakeland cottage, luxuriously restored in chic country house style and nestling in a queit backwater just off the centre of this popular village. Every room feels spec... View Property >
Garden Cottage occupies a truly romantic rural setting close to Ambleside village providing a gorgeous and enchanting Lakeland hideaway with contemporary flair. Escape together and soak up the atmosph... View Property >
This sophisticated Lakeland property truly enjoys the very best of both worlds; strolling distance from bustling Bowness and the shores of Lake Windermere, yet in absolute peace and quiet within a del... View Property >
This luxuriously eclectic 17th century Lakeland barn conversion occupies a sublime setting within gorgeous countryside close to the southern tip of Lake Windermere, set in beautiful gardens commanding... View Property >
A welcoming, stylish and romantic cottage style apartment for one or two couples in a conservation area of Bowness, overlooking the village with views to Lake Windermere and the Langdale Pikes. This p... View Property >