Lake District Cottages
We believe that the Lake District is the best holiday location in Britain, and that it really does have something for you, no matter who you are. That's why we have such a wide variety of cottages on offer.
A self-catering cottage is the best place to stay and experience the Lakes. You have complete freedom over what to have and when to have it, which means that there are no problems when it comes to dealing with fussy eaters, and you can stay out as long as you like, really making the most of your time away.
Across the Lake District, Lakelovers cottages are scattered from Cartmel to Coniston and beyond, each one holding something new to discover, and there is so much choice that no two trips will ever be the same.
- Family Friendly Cottages - These cottages are perfect for spending some quality time with the family, whilst making sure no one gets bored. Many of these cottages contain games consoles, games rooms or a selection of traditional board games, to make sure there's plenty of entertainment for all.
- Dog Friendly Cottages - Can't bear to leave the hound at home? We have a range of cottages which are dog-friendly, and dogs stay free. Perfect for teaching the kids about pet ownership and the responsibility that you must make provision for the puppy when on holiday.
- Luxury 5* Cottages - These are the absolute creme de la creme of the Lake District, and you will find no finer places to stay. Sumptuously decorated and luxuriously appointed, a 5 star cottage is the ultimate getaway experience.
- Short Breaks - Many of our cottages are available for three night minimum stays, which make them perfect for a short break when you just need a little time to breathe.
- Inclusive Leisure Clubs - Ideal for the ultimate relaxation holiday. Indulge in the Jacuzzi and see the fabulous sights of the Lake District out the window. Return to everyday completely refreshed and invigorated.
- Wi-Fi Access - When you are in need of a change of scenery but don't have the time to completely disconnect from the office, or if you have a sulking teenager who refuses to play snap with the family, these cottages with high speed Wi-Fi access are perfect to maintain balance.
- Lake Access - Really make the most of the location of your holiday with private lake access. Whether you want to see the birds which inhabit the area, or boating is your preferred form of exercise, you won't have to go more than a few meters from your cottage door when you have immediate access to the lakes.
This 5 star apartment on Lake Windermere's shore occupies one of the most prestigious settings in the Lake District. It's part of the exquisite Pullwood Bay residence, dating back to 1851 and now refu... View Property >
This luxury Lake District romantic apartment for 2 isn't just a decadent dream inside; Latterbarrow lies within Lake Windermere's prestigious Pullwood Bay residence, dating back to 1891. The impr... View Property >
This gorgeous contemporary Lakeland cottage occupies a simply perfect setting with breathtaking views in every direction. The sophisticated interior is warmed by a traditional woodburing stove, furnis... View Property >
Blue Hill Park is a 'state of the art' sophisticated ground floor apartment forming part of this modern select development on the slopes of Wansfell yet only 10 minute's stroll from the vibrant centre... View Property >
Traditional Lakeland on the outside, sophisticated contemporary chic on the inside, this converted 1830s barn stands in the fabulous grounds and topiary gardens of the owners' house (which were featur... View Property >
The height of Lake District luxury, with breathtaking views over Lake Windermere and a prestigious location on the edges of cosmopolitan Ambleside village. Relax together in outstanding living space,... View Property >
This is an outstanding, uniquely designed property in a very tranquil setting, nestling on the edge of private woodland (a haven for wildlife) and enjoying beautiful ever changing Lakeland views acros... View Property >
This perfect Lake District Cottage has recently been sympathetically transformed to a contemporary and chic escape. Set in the heart of the Village of Bowness, this beautiful stone built cottage... View Property >
In a sublime location on the shores of Lake Windermere, this luxury self-catering apartment is part of the impressive Pullwood Bay gentleman's residence. The building dates back to 1891, and stands in... View Property >
This beautiful refurbished cottage really does enjoy the best of both worlds; occupying a tranquil setting a few minutes stroll from the shores of Lake Windermere within a delightful enclosed garden f... View Property >