Comic Relief

mountain

Lake District Comic Relief Events

To do our bit for Comic Relief this year, yet again the staff got together to fill a large jar full of sweets and asked holidaymakers and customers visiting their office on the weekend of 16th/17th March to make a donation and guess how many sweets were in the Jar.

Although not as successful as our Cancer Research fundraising, we still managed to raise small amount of money for The Big One. The money raised nationally so far for this years Comic Relief currently stands at £40,236,142 and 60% of the money raised helps to give people living in grinding poverty in Africa a better chance in life, 40% helps disadvantaged people and communities across the UK turn their lives around.

Booking Enquiries

Call: 015394 88855

Email: bookings@lakelovers.co.uk


Booking Opening times:

Monday to Saturday 9.30am – 5.30pm

Sunday – Closed

Looking for a short break?

Call us now for our latest short break offers!

Call: 015394 88855

Email: enquiries@lakelovers.co.uk


Monday to Saturday 9.30am – 5.30pm