This luxurious Lakeland Lodge nestles in a row of exclusive luxury lodges within a peaceful setting yet is conveniently located so to take advantage of White Cross Bay 5 star facilities that include a bar, restaurant, shop and leisure club. The shores of Lake Windermere are just a short stroll away from this beautiful lodge.
Troutbeck 10 lodge is a sophisticated and contemporary space, finished to a high standard throughout – this is a place to relax, spend precious time together and enjoy all that is offered in this ever popular destination. The outside area is vast, perfect for whiling away those balmy summer evenings with a glass of wine, a good book and great friends.
Accommodation in detail
The entrance hall leads to the modern and stylish open-plan dining-kitchen and living area. The kitchen is fully equipped with a superb array of appliances, and the lounge with leather furnishings, and a large picture window with French windows out on to the vast decking with patio furniture- a perfect place to enjoy a pre-dinner glass or 2! With the beautiful trees many birds and a variety of wildlife can be seen from the lodge. As dusk and dawn approach be sure to look out for deer in the neighbouring field. Toward the rear of the lodge are the bedrooms, one king-size master bedroom with an en-suite power shower room and a twin bedded room with family bathroom.
If you're looking for a modern Lake District holiday home with lake access, this lodge-style accommodation makes the perfect base. White Cross Holiday Park is located on the eastern shores of Lake Windermere, close to Windermere village, and only a short drive from Ambleside.
Nearby Windermere is the perfect place to stock up the kitchen; Windermere Booths supermarket is just next to the train station, and offers the finest Lakeland produce along with all your everyday essentials. The village also has a selection of cafes, restaurants and traditional Lake District pubs.
Only a couple of miles down the road from Windermere is the bustling village of Bowness. It's well worth a visit for the atmosphere of Bowness Bay, where hire boats come and go and the famous Lake Windermere 'steamers' depart to Ambleside and Bowness. The World of Beatrix Potter attraction is found in Bowness, as well as the Royalty Cinema and Old Laundry Theatre - plenty for a rainy day. Windermere Golf Club is also located just outside Bowness village.
For exploring further afield, the A591 leads easily north to Ambleside, historic Grasmere and beyond. From Troutbeck Bridge, you can also drive the dramatic Kirkstone Pass, which takes in dramatic scenery on its winding way to Ullswater.
Activities within White Cross Bay:
• Restaurant / Bar / Beer Garden & Take Away
• Our Flying Boat restaurant & family lounge bar offers a large extensive range of meals to suit all. A takeaway service is also available so you can choose to enjoy your food in the comfort of your own holiday home.
• Outdoor Children's Play Area
• The boat shaped outdoor children's play area is perfect for children of all ages to climb and slide on.
• The amusement arcade on site offers a number of different machines for the whole family to enjoy.
• New Multi Use Games Area
• New to White Cross Bay the multi use games area is perfect to play what every sport you want from Football to Basketball and even Tennis.
• Entertainment (Dates Vary)
• The entertainment at White Cross Bay varies from week to week according to seasonality, in the past we have had asoloist, groups and comedians.
• Indoor Heated Pool
• The indoor swimming pool is located in the main building. When visiting the pool you must remember that children under 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
• Sauna - De-stress and relax in the onsite sauna.
• On holiday but want to keep up with your normal exercise routine? Well now you can in our small gym located next to the indoor heated swimming pool. There is running and rowing machines as well as a choice of free weights.
• Pick up your basics when you arrive on park or forgot something? No need to go off park as we have everything you could need or want in our site shop.
• Got a laptop? Connect to the parks free Wi-Fi, perfect for checking your emails. Note speed does vary across site.
• You want to stay in touch but left your laptop at home then don't panic why not use our internet terminals? Available in main reception area. Charges do apply.
• Private Boat Launch & Marina
• We have a fantastic facility at White Cross Bay allowing you to moor your boat at our marina throughout the summer months (1stMarch until 14thNovember). At this present time we do not offer storage during the off season.
• Holiday Boat Launching Facilities
• Holiday berth or onsite storage £15 (for boats over 22ft long please notify the park. Additional charges may apply). Free to launch yourself or launch service £15
1 king size with en-suite shower room
Family bathroom with bath and shower
Gas central heating
Electric pebble effect fire
Gas hob & Electric oven
Fridge & freezer
DAB Radio with IPOD dock
Selection of books and DVD's
Large decking area to enjoy alfresco dining
Outdoor patio furniture
Short stroll to the lake
Private parking for 2 vehicles
1 pet Allowed
Secure bikes store