Brilliant news if you are traveling to visit the Lake District in your electric car – we have lots of EV charging points across the county. They are all in perfect locations for food, drink, a walk or maybe even a boat trip or spa treatment whilst your car charges up!
- Boating Centre Car park: LA21 8EW. 2 electric car sockets 7kw charger. 0.25p per kwh. Bluebird café nearby, boat hire and walks. Coniston: Ruskin Avenue: LA21 8EH. 2 sockets, 3kw charger 0.25 per kwh. In the village centre, lots to explore and places to eat and drink.
Windermere & Ambleside:
2. Booths, Windermere LA23 1QA 50kW. Low Fold car park, Ambleside LA22 0DN Rapid 43kW and 50kW
- Grasmere: Stock Lane car park: LA22 9SJ 2 sockets, 7kw charger, 0.25 per kwh. Lots to visit in the village centre.
- Glenridding, Ullswater: CA11 OPD, 2 sockets, 7kw charger, 0.25 per kwh. Walks, shops, pubs, steamers on the lake.
- Carlisle City Centre has many locations across their main car parks, available for all port types and all speeds.
- Kendal County Hall LA9 4RQ 3kW, 43kw and 50Kw. Sainsbury’s Kendal LA9 6DL 7KW. Booths, Kendal LA9 4DP 50kw charging (all from renewable resources) Roadchef Killington Lake South Services LA8 0NW
- Booths, Keswick CA12 5EA (renewables) 50kw rapid. Central Car Park CA12 5DF 50kw & 7kw. Armathwaite Hall Bassenthwaite CA12 4RE (for guests only – why not book lunch or a spa treatment?)
- New Road car park, LA6 2AD, rapid 50kw. Booths, LA6 2HG rapid 50kw (renewables)
- Rheged, Penrith CA11 0DQ Rapid 43kw and 50kw. Morrisons, Penrith CA11 7JU 22kW and 50kW. Booths, CA11 7JU 50kw (all renewable sources)
- Christian Head car park, CA17 4HA 46kW and 50kW.
Morland: Morland & Newby Village Hall CA10 3AS 22kw
- Booths Ulverston: LA12 7LA 50kW (renewable sources). Brewery Street Car Park LA12 7HU 43kw and 50kw. Victory Hall, Broughton-in-Furness LA20 6HN 22kW
For more information on EV charging points around the Lake District and Cumbria, visit the Zap Map.